Vastu for House Design | Vastu House Plan | Vastu for Home Plan
( Step by step guide How to Make Vastu perfect Home Plans and How to Check Vastu for House Plans )
Today, nobody build their house by disobeying the Vastu principles. Everyone wants their home to be built according to vastu Shastra.I am writing this post for those who want to build their own home as per Vastu. In this post I will try to guide them step by step " How to Make Vastu House Plans / How to Check Vastu for Home Plan .
[ We are Professional Vastu Planner and Civil Engineer : For Vastu Planning service contact us. ]
It is true that designing or planning a home according to the Vastu Shastra is really very difficult .Professionally I am a civil engineer and have been practicing Vastu for a long time. I have designed many Vastu home plan . From that experience, I'm trying to explain very clearly how you can design or check your home Vasthu Plans step by step.
( Necessary skills / Knowledge required to create a Vastu House plan . Accurate direction and measurement are the primary requirements for perfect House Map)
To create the house design as per Vastu Shastra, it is necessary to have the adequate skills in Indian Vastu vidya as well as in engineering geometry. It is not that you must be an architect or civil engineer to make Vastu House plans. If you have the right knowledge of Engineering geometry then you can create a Home plan as per Vastu.
1. Scale ( True Scale and Reduced scale )
2. Linear Measurement. ( By Metric tape )
3. Angular Measurement ( by Magnetic Compass)
4. Geometry for Drafting .
5. Unit of drawing and measurement.
Vastu Shastra Principles For House Design ( Vastu For House Plan )
Indian Vastu Shastra has given detail description on principles of design, layout, measurements, ground preparation, space arrangement and planning , and spatial geometry . Now question is how do we apply this Ancient science of architecture to design a Modern House . Before create a Vastu House Plan , We must Know the Following Principles of Vastu Vidya . It canbe decoded to steps of Vastu for house Plan .
1. Site Selection and Measurements of Site:
For any building land is the basic requirements and utmost care should be taken in it selection. Land with low soil density is preferable for home. In Vastu Shastra square and rectangular shape considered as auspicious, whereas triangular , polygonal and other odd shape are inauspicious.
Actual dimension and direction are the key requirements before starting a Home design as per Vastu Shastra . A image of typical plot given bellow where each side of that plot measure correctly. For more accuracy any diagonal or corner measurements are essential.
2. Determination of Direction :
It is very important to know right direction to Planning a building according to Vastu Shastra. In ancient days gnomon is used for determining East -West line. A cone sat on the ground to observe its shadow throughout the day to determine true East -West line. Today we have magnetic compss, Now we can easily find out North direction. But Vastu direction is not always same to magnetic North .it may differ place to place. The needle of magnetic compass often be fluctuated by Electric line , Iron etc. Therefore you need to be careful when using magnetic compass.
3. Effects of 32 Main Entrance :
The Loaction of Main Entrance is very important for Vastu Plan . There are a total 32 entrances on all four sides. Eight Main Entrances in Each Side. For Vastu Home design only 9 (Nine) Doors are auspicious among 32 Entrances . For North facing House Plan Soma, Bhallat , Mukhya pada cosidered as auspicious. Jayant and Mahendra pada are auspicious for East Facing House Plan . Vitatha and Grihakhat are the two pada in South which is considered auspicious for South Facing House Plan. In West Side two pada name Pushadant and Sugreev are good Entance for West Facing House Plan , Varun Pada also considered aspicious door location for west facing propety.
Calculation of 32 Nos Main Entrance : Total Degree = 360
Total Sides = 4 ( East , South , West , North )
Total Entrance = 32
Each Side = 360 / 4 = 90 degree.
Each Side Entrance = 32/4 = 8 nos.
Each Entrance Measurement : 90/8 = 11.25 degree.
4. Casting Of Vastu Purusha Mandala
Casting of Vastu Purusha Mandala one of Vital steps for Vastu Planning and design. All Vastu text mention a grafical representation of deity on a Vastu Space ( I. E Plot ). 45 invisible Energy fields distributed in different area of your Vastu Space. Design sholuld done after superimpose the Vastu purusha mandal properly on the plot. The Vastu Purusha mandal is the master grid of Vastu plans and design.
5. 16 Zones ( As per Vishwakarma Prakash)
For Vastu House Planning determination of 16 zones is very important step. In this step the whole built up are divided into 16 (Sixteen) Equal angular segments. Each zone have its own attributes and effect. Placement of bed room , toilets , stair, kitchen ,dining , drawing room , living room , interior a lot depends on 16 Zones . The concept of 16 zones are taken from Viswakarma Prakash Book.
Calculation of 16 Zones :- In polar Method entire area is under 360 degree. If the built-up area divided by 16 (sixteen angular segments ) [ i.e 360 / 16 = 22.5 degree ] , 16 zones are formed.
6. Ayadi Formula
To determine Lenth and Breadth ration ( area of the built up ) Ayadi points( Aya , Var, Ansha , Dravya , Vyaya , Naksatra , Tithi , Yog , Aayu ) have to check . The following image shown the nine ayadi calculation derived from Viswakarma Prakash .
Typical picture of Vathtu Plan and Vasthu House Plan
A typical picture of Vasthu House Plans / Vasthu Map given bellow . Please note thant do not use this design blindly for your new building construction. Vastu House design depends on various factor , such as Direction , Ayadi , Varna ( Profession ) , Astro chart , Prakiti (Ayurveda ) etc. So you must consult with a Vastu Planner before construct your House according to Vastu Shastra. Applied Vastu also provide Vasthu Planning and Design Services. Contact Applied Vastu.
Standard Room Size For Indian House Design
Every dream house is designed in such way that fulfill all basic requirements. The basic requirement of a building is to accommodate all interior and the occupants circulation to make it functional. The size of a room depends on function of the room and Furniture . For Vastu Planning it is important to know the standard size of rooms. The typical room sizes are giving bellow.
Bed Room - Standard size of a bed room may range from 3000 mm x 3600 mm (10 Feet x 12 Feet) to 3600 mm x 4800 mm (14 Feet x 16 Feet).
Kitchen - Standard size of Kitchen may range from 2100 mm x 3000 mm ( 7 Feet x 10 Feet ) to 3000 mm x 3600 mm ( 10 Feet x 12 Feet ).
Toilet and Bathroom - Standard Size may vary from (for combined ) minimum 1200 mm x 2100 mm ( 4 Feet x 7 Feet )
Living Room - Size vary from 3600 mm x 4200 mm ( 12 Feet x 14 Feet) to 4200 mm x 4800 mm ( 14 Feet x 12 Feet ) .
Dinning Room - Minimum Size of dinning room 3000 mm x 2400 mm.
Vastu Tips for Home Planning and Design ( Do's and Don't's )
1. Vastu Tips For Bedroom : Auspicious Placement of Master bedroom is very important for a Vastu House Map. South-West , West , West Of South west , North , and North-West good Position for Planning Bedroom . Never head towards north direction at the time of Sleeping .
2. Vastu Tips For Kitchen : South-East ( Agni Kon ) is Most preferable position for a Vastu Map . But Applied Vastu recommend South-of-South-East , West , and North-West also good placement of Kitchen as per Vaastu Shastra . Never Place kitchen in North , North East , East Direction.
3. Vastu for Living Room : Living Room is the place where most of the activity performed . Family recreation, social gathering , first impression created by a living Room . A living room must be clutter free , Impressive , Good Colour and light . Position of a living room depends on facing of House and space arrangement.
4. Vasthu For stair Case : As per Applied Vastu case study stair case is auspicious for all 16 Zones . People have some misconception on Placement of stair , Stair is heavy and many Vastu designer place it South , South-west and West Zone.
5. Vastu for Puja Room : Most preferable positon of Puja Room is Noth-East ( Ishaan ) Zone. A vastu Designer also can place Puja Room at West Zone of a Home.
6. Vaastu Tips For Dining Room : Dinning room is preferable in West , East , and South Direction. The distance of dinning and Kitchen should be minimum.
7. Vastu Tips For Toilets and Bath Rooms : Avoid construction of Toilet and Bathroom Ishaan ( North -East ) Zone . WNW , SSW , ESE are good Position for Placing Toilets. East of North East , East Good for Construction of Bath Room ( No Urinals ).
Frequently asked Questions on Vastu House Plan / Vastu Home Plan
To make a house as per vastu , need some special care at the time of its design and Planning. Your Building design should be done by an Vastu Consultant and Civil Engineer.
Is Vastu Important for House?
Yes! Indian Vastu Shastra is the Science of Architecture. At the time of Building construction you may apply this science. .
Which Vastu is Good For House ?
A plot as good for house construction, if its shape rectangular or square having good fertility.
How AppliedVastu.com help to make House Design as per Vastu ?
AppliedVastu.com provide professional Vastu Planning and Design Service . If You Required Our Service Please Contact +91 8240453521.
Does Appliedvastu.com Provided Online Vastu Plannig Service ?
Yes ! Appliedvastu.com Provide Online Vastu Plannig Service .Applied Vastu also Provides full Residential , Commercial , Industrial Vastu Solutions and Vastu Planning for Home , Flat, Office, Hospitals, Hotels, Clinic, Showroom, Commercial premises , Factory .