Plot selection as per Vastu Shastra is very important because the size or shape of a plot, its position or direction, the slope of the land and the nature of the soil will radiate positive as well as negative forces. If you going to buy or lease a plot for construction of building, office, factory etc, then you should take special care of Vastu for plot. It is very difficult to get Vastu complaint plot at present because the amount of vacant land is decreasing day by day. Today plot is to costly and tough to purchase. Many time people forced to buy wrong plot as per Vastu. So never make this kind of mistake and choose the plot according to the rules of Vastu Shastra. In indian Vastu Shastra many tips are given on plot selection. In this article i describe all about the infomation on Plot vastu. I will dicuss step by step on How to chck Vastu of a land. Read the complete article carefully.
In ancient Vastu text many shape and condition are given for land area selection. As per Vastu Shastra Rectangular ( if lenght bredth ration 1: 2 and all corner angle 90 degree ) , Square , Circular ( When Construction also being Circular ) are considered auspicious whereas some Iregular Shape inauspicious. Square and Rectangular and Squre shae choose as auspicious for all type of construction.
Today Many people face huge at the time of plot purchase . Some one facing financial problem , some body facing accedents. Every Plot has its own energy level. A vastu consultant analise accurately to find the defets of that plot. People should consult a Vastu Consultant befor purchase any land.
Points To be Check before Purchase any Plot .
Each plot has its own energy level According to Vastu Shastra . This Vastu energy may or may not be good for any business, factory or individual home. Therefore, before buying any piece of land, the Vastu of the land should be judged.
Now the question is how to check the Vastu of a Plot? Let us know how the applied Vastu Consultancy examines the Vastu of a land and helps in purchasing Vastu perfect Plot. The following Information are essential to examining the Vastu for a Land.
1. Measurement of Land (Site Plan if Available)
2. Google Location or Drop point (For Calculation of orientation of Land)
3. Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of birth for astrological calculation.
Steps Involved in Vastu checking for Plot :
Before buying a land or before starting a project, how to check Vastu of a Plot by Applied Vastu is shortly stated. The following steps are followed by Applied Vastu in the case of Vastu checking of a land.
1. Checking Shape of the land.
2. Actual direction (to identify Vidisha Plot)
3. Location of adjacent road.
4. Availability of auspicious plot Entrance.
5. Facing of land as per owners Astrological Chart
6. Corner Plot Vastu (Checking Veedhi Shola)
1. the land should be free from any garbage , debrit , Ashesh .
2. Shape of the land should be regular ( Square , Rectangular ) .
3. Slope of the land Either towards North, East or North - east considered as auspicious .
4. Hight of the finished ground level must be higher than adjacent Road.
5. Black cotton soil is not good for residencial construction.
6. Never Purchase lant ant Tee Junction .
7. Good fertile plot consedered as auspicious for any construction as per Vastu Shastra .
Applied Vastu among those Vastu consultancy provide complete guide on Plot selection as per Vastu Shastra . Consult Our Expert Befor Purchase any land , Set up any Building