Many consider the kitchen as the temple of the house, and from that concept, the kitchen placement is a vital aspect. As per popular belief, many locate their kitchen in the north-east direction of the house as it is the water element’s position. It is NOT the right direction for your kitchen as it can cause family disputes or other neurological diseases. When it is your kitchen, plan it in the south-east, south or north-west direction; This will store all the positives inside your house.
The DO’S and DON’TS for north facing house Vastu
1. Make sure to place your entrance door in the 5th pada. Soma will bring enlightenment and the best benefits to your property. If the Soma pada is small, you can go for 3rd, 4rth or 8th padas.
2. Construct shorter wall on North East segment of the plot.
3. Try to place your septic tank or toilet in the west, east or north-east direction.
4. Make sure to plant a money plant on the north side of your house; this will bring wealth.
5. While planning your master bedroom, ensure it is in the east, west or south corner of your property.
6.You must add auspicious Vastu symbols such as swastika or Om within the house. You can consult our Vastu expert to know the right corner or wall food such symbols.
7. The placement of the electric circuit board is essential as it maintains energy distribution. Place the circuit board on the southeast side.
8. Make sure to place your puja room at the east, north-east or west corner of your house.
9. Have your living room in the northeast direction as per Vastu rules.
10. It would be great to pick a plot that slopes from the south direction to the north side.
Don’ts for North facing Homes
1. Before investing in a north-facing house, make sure to check other factors as well. If the other factors don’t match, skip that property.
2. Do not have a bedroom or washroom in the northeast direction.
3.You must avoid the 6th para for the main door as it brings ill-health.
4.Do not place your kitchen in the northeast side of your house. Locate your kitchen in the north-west or south-east area of your property.
5.If you have a north-facing house, do not paint it with maroon, yellow or red colour.
6.Do not locate any garden or greenery in the north-west zone of your house.
7.Make sure to have no underground tank in the north-west zone.
8. Do not place any mirror at the south-east or south corner of the room.
9. Any kind of blocking in front of the main door such as trees, light posts etc. must be avoided.
10. There should be no tree on the north side of your house.
Benefits of north facing house vastu
Benefits Of north facing house If you have already gone through the above vastu guidelines or points, you can see living in a north-facing home is highly beneficial. A north-facing house has tremendous advantages if your main door is located at Mukhya, Bhallat, Soma. Let's see:
• Living in a north facing house vastu, you may not have to face the harsh sun like a worst-facing home. The no-one benefits you get from a north-facing place (especially northern hemisphere) passive solar heating that is light without heat facility. The front of your house remains cool compared to the other directions yet offers you positive vibes.
• The north-facing house is auspicious for women occupants. Women in the north-facing house are often seen to possess leadership qualities.
• As there is no chance of kitchen or toilet in the northeast corner in north facing house vastu, we get the outmost positive influences or benefits from Jupiter in the north-facing house. For this reason, children living in the north-facing house seem to have love or excessive striving for knowledge which helps them attain higher studies and success in their careers.